Which Fork Do I Use? Confident and Comfortable Dining is a rich source of information, designed to guide both the novice and seasoned host in creating memorable dining experiences, and to alleviate the nervousness that comes with entertaining. You’ll love the in-depth table setting information and beautifully illustrated graphics for preparing the table for all occasions-from a simple breakfast to a six-course formal affair.
Be amazed and amused by party ideas and fun historical dining tidbits that you can use to entertain your guests.
Includes hundreds of illustrations depicting a vast array of serving utensils (perhaps some of which you never knew existed), glassware, barware, dinnerware and serveware, correct dining etiquette, and more!
Autographed copies available, upon request. Leave us a “note” at checkout.
A few of the things you’ll find inside:
- Table setting basics
- 14 beautifully illustrated table setting diagrams: Breakfast, Brunch, One-course casual lunch or dinner, Two to Six-course dinners, Dessert, Fondue and Sushi course
- Buffet and Cheese Course
- Entertain with Themed Parties (Progressive dinner or 70s party, plus more)
- Contemporary dining etiquette and manners
- Host and guest guidelines
- American and Continental eating styles with illustrated techniques
- How to toast
- Setting up a home bar
- Wine pouring finesse
- Dinner party planning tips and timeline
- Invitations, menu cards, place cards, thank you notes
- AND MORE!
PLUS, a five page reference guide for tableware.
A FEW EXCERPTS FROM THE BOOK